COVID-19 How we are responding
We are working hard to keep our patients safe.
While we are open we are following all of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control’s recommendations in order to keep you healthy.
- We are washing our hands frequently and we are asking our patients to wash their hands prior to signing in.
- We are wearing masks and we are asking our patients to do the same.
- To avoid close contact, we are scheduling our appointments 30 minutes apart. Because of this precaution we must ask you to make an appointment prior to coming to the office. We will not be able to take “Walk-ins” at this time. We also ask that you BE ON TIME for your appointment.
- If you are sick, we ask that you stay home. We request 24 hour notice if you must cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- We ask that you please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue if you need to cough or sneeze and then use hand sanitizer after.
- As you know, we wash our towels after every use. We are also wiping down all “high-touch” surfaces, i.e. door knobs, counters, chairs, massage tables, etc. with Clorox disinfecting wipes.
To add to your comfort, the office has hospital gowns that you can wear over your clothes.
To your health,
Dr. Steinberg and staff
ChiroSport Health Center
22020 Clarendon Street Unit 101
Woodland Hills, CA 91367